Sunday, January 25, 2009

JAM TREAAAAAAAT..UrrghH!!!!

wow..been a while since i wrote something ne..and it sure feels good to be back in here. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttsszzzzzzzzzz uppppppppppppp everyone???hehe wel wel wel, one more exam to go tom and im done for good!

i woke up at 4 in the morning to the sound of my stomach growling (i skipped dinner last night bec i was waaaaaaay too lazy to eat). I'm serious, i was extremely hungry i considered eating my sister who was snoring her head off..i took one look at her, mouth half open and breath like my old neighbour's 19th century car..I decided she wouldn't make a delectable meal. so i crept outa bed and tiptoed to the kitchen..

i entered the kitchen to find the work tables wiped spotless and the dishes all done..the usual site. my mom goes psycho clean when it comes to cleaning the kitchen after all the hassle n bustle with the days cooking..so i walked towards the next best option-the refrigerator.

i yanked it open, only to find it empty except for a jar of jam, a few eggs, yeast and some other not instantly edible stuff. my stomach started growling all over again.."fine, waiiiiiit..IL eat something" (i talk to myself very often, um in private that is) and with no option left and quite appalled about what i was going to do, i picked the jam jar got my self a spoon, plunged it into the jam and took a whole spoonful in..i mean really it was completely disgusting, thinking of it now, but i was just too darn hungry!! i think i went for three spoonfuls and i was done..disgusting as it maybe, it did the trick..you just cant eat too much of a sweet thing rite..i gulped up a huge glass of water and went back to sleep..not a very healthy routine,but hey all that studying just gets me..i was exhausted!!

i woke up n found myself rolling into the morning and i dragged myself into the staff room. its just too tiring these days with all the practising and all that..the prize day is just around the corner and all that..and i just have to scream my head off to get the girls ( who have turned extremely clumsy for some reason) in order.well after an awful hour or so of rehearsals i went to the staff room for the break and was greeted with GG's toothy smile. i smiled back, my spirits lifting a little as she handed me my tea..i thanked her and took my seat..dropped my head on the desk and took a few deep relaxing breaths..i placed the hot mug on my forehead, the heat calming me down..(I'm real weird rite??)

Nadi was sitting next to me. i lifted my head up and sipped my tea in silence, listening to the animated conversation around me and returning an occasional smile which Miss mini (the math teacher) shoots at me quite often. some how the conversation, which is always pretty diverse hit on a very um embarrassingly popular topic..err, very politely put a questionable,weird act which "married" members of the opposite sex engage in..only to result in often dramatic consequences..like teachers running to the bathroom in the morning, and coming back looking exhausted and everyone's asking her, "is its that??" whats really embarrassing is that, most of the teachers there are people who happened to have taught me..i could never in my rite mind imagine dem urrr..in the picture that they seem to paint..and i don't know why its just soo embarrassing..i find myself blushing at the detailed reports I'm often forced to hear..

teachers are weird creatures..i mean most of them act like they suffer from some split personality disorder..they teach with such perfection and poise and off the class room they are (most of them) reckless and err..wild..hehe.nevertheless I'm quite used to it now and ive begun to see teachers as normal people..(even if they once taught me) and hey about the stuff i have to hear, a little extra knowledge wont hurt rite..hehe

PS: hw do u like my new play list? husky did the whole computer part of it. which of course means he Can log into my account..so if 'I' write something that sounds a little 'off ' or not quite like me..u now know who did it. beeeeee warned. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment