Wednesday, January 14, 2009

weird creatures

ahh..no school today:) me on leaveeeeeee...study leave actually.hehe..and im sitting here blogging..but hey, i was up studing til 4 am and ma dad woke me up at eight, just when i was trying to solve a circular motion sum i was dreaming about. pathetic i know..but it happens to me when i fall asleep after studing..ive been getting pretty weird dreams lately..studying sure Can be injurious to health.

its 12 am now, and seems like prince charming is still snoozing..(il call him husky hence..prince charming is way too long)..no miss calls, no text, no nothing..i just dont understand this thing with guys..back during the "prehistoric era" when i was being wooed, id see at least 5-10 missed calls whn i wake up..and two or three long lovy dovy texts, dat would put romeo to shame..and in those rare times, when i do wake up in the middle of the night i see dem, and go "awwwww" and call him and he answers in his sleepy ive -missed -you voice.


hmmm those were the days..things stared taking a drastic turn ever since i pledged my undying love..no lonng love dovy texts(except the occasional ones after an argument or if mr romeo gets into a mood),no missed calls and when i do wake up in the middle of the night and happen to give him a call, he now answers in his why-arnt-you-asleep voice or he cuts the phone!!!!!!!.And when i do confront him in the morning, often ready to bite his head off, he goes " u called angel?? really?? I did dat?? nooo..im soo sorry angel..i was soo sleeepy.." grrrrr...see that's the thing with guys, everything they do is as small as their mental capacity. all dey need is to know is if the girl is as serious as they are, and from that day onwards, they take the reigns..and its just no use warning you girls out there, bec these treacherous creatures have their own way of finding their not soo blocked roads to your hearts.. they are like the common cold virus, you just cant find a lasting cure. gosh, the studying really has gotten me..


But again, not that things are not nice anymore..he always treats me like i am the only girl alive :) (at least when he is not playing pool or doing something on his laptop or hanging out with his "ingenious" friends) But i really cant complain, because its seems like we've actually grown up together..he understands me, i understand him and there is no need for assurances anymore..but there are "prehistoric things"that i do miss on and off.


Ive very weird men in my life. A dad who wakes everyone in the house up, when he clears his throat in the morning. and i happen to get a very good dose of the appalling grunt or whatever sound dat is, as my bathroom connects my parents room and my room.


then there is husky who has his own stroke of weirdness..a lot of it actually..one being me having to force him in an hour long call, to make him get under a shower or clean his room..and we all know men are not the most hygienic creatures on earth.

and then there is my brother..the little teaks just 5, and god the things iv to put up with. since he started walking we had to put the TV up on the wall (bec he happened to smash the screen of one with a broom) , we had to constantly change or re-cushion the couches and remove all vases and flower pots inside the house. and quite recently he's started raiding my room..sometimes id step into my once tidy room, only to see handbags, slippers, hairsprays, and books thrown all over the place..and i get into this rage and hunt around the house, with a very noble intention of teaching him a lesson.. i find him either curled up sleeping or smiling brightly at me, both of which puts me off guard..i find my self smiling at him and hugging him and giving him a big wet kiss on the cheek, which he never forgets to wipe. and then i go back to my room and start cleaning all over again.


my closet is already ruined.. i caught him spraying ma hair spray on it..and seems like it has reacted with the wood leaving indelible marks on it..and i just cant make out what he seems to have written.

my closet, after my brother worked on it..


And now, his latest mission happens to be wanting to get his hands on my little soft toy collection, dat i keep INSIDE my closet for two reasons.

1) my mom is perfectly unable to walk pass a soft toy without having to throw it or give it away bec she things im too old for them.

2)Ive to keep it in my closet and hence far far away from me the places i typically inhabit for long periods of time, like my bed, on
husky's orders bec he thinks they initiate my wheezing (which i get quite occasionally). He also made me give away all of my huge teddy bears, which was quite heartbreaking..










:) from left to right : dats husky (the teddy with orange legs..he's my favourite and the cutest.), teeger on top of him, then its timmy the doggy, tweety, and the bunny family. cute na?? i had soo many of them, but now ive only 8 left:( Just this morning i recovered timmy from the top of my closet after my brother got hold of him and threw him up there.



anyways id better get going now..I've to get back to studing..grrrrrrrrr...i just hate having to do it...i cant wait til the 29th, when it will all finally be over and i can start breathing again..c ya around.

2 comments:

  1. the thin abt MEN is just soo true...wierd creatures n all bt couldnt do without them na...way to go gal cnt wait 4 the nxt blog..keep riting

    ReplyDelete