Monday, March 2, 2009

teacher blues!!

Wow, I abandon my blog for few days and my besty starts taking over. Sooow i thought its time to regain my copyrights.hehe. Just kidding, that was an awsum thing you did azee.Was ignoring writing in here because I almost drowned in all the other stuff I had to do. Just reminded me of people who actually bother reading all this stuff ( that's husky excluded because Ive to force him to do it anyway..He's like the most not literate person on earth! Hates reading while me on the other hand spend half my living day lights reading. Weird ne, matches really are made in heaven, cause it's all a sweetly tangled.hehe ).


Been real tight these days, with the last semester around the corner. Which means EXAMMMMSSSSSS are on the way..Seriously exams suck universally..more when you are teacher than when you are student because the tedious task of having to actually mark a 'REMIX' of what you once taught them lay ahead.

Its not easy on the students either, Ive been there and i know it all. But there was nothing like breezing through a paper that you were well prepared for..it was always sunshine for me..hehe..husky has quite a vivid view on exams though..To quote him he feels 'cornered' during exams and also um 'turned on'..Can u make anything outta that??? i generally keep away from him during the 'rare' times he does study for an exams for reasons you guys pretty much can comprehend..hehe


The pre-exam period is just as difficult.People say students find it hard to deal with exam tension, but helloo, take it from me, its actually the other way around..Its really the teachers who suffer with exam tension.Its really frightning having to do revision with the kids..i look at them and pop a question and they blink black as trying to remember something that happened in some previous birth. Its a frigging turn off..





i litrally look like that..need i say more?


Its just a handfull of them who actually do this..not really worried about the bright nerd cases, its the weaker students that really matter.. And when you do succeed with them, the pleasure is mutually immense..Just one bright smile they flash makes it all bloody worth while..You can actually hear them thinking- i can do it too.. wel wel, il just keep my fingers crossed. At the rate im going, my fingers wont last for long!

No comments:

Post a Comment