Sunday, March 1, 2009

My promise

I promise all you readers that I will churn out a post once in two days. I realized the importance of correct spelling and capital letters thanks to my darling friend Az. So I'll be correcting those mistakes in ALL my previous posts and will continue to write in the proper manner from now on. My good friend Az made me understand that my remarkable writing talent will not show unless I correct that. I am a person who keeps promises. As Az would tell you I am a trustworthy person so you can expect me to keep my promise on all the above mentioned things. Take care ppl. You will be seeing more of me from now onwards! :)

1 comment:

  1. o o o..errrr...thanks alot azee for being my temporary blog-piece..ur making good use of my password aint you. hehe..and the promises..girl, il try my best..u knw me n spellings rite..it never worked. hehe..and as for the post, yeah wil deffa cook sumthing up here evry now n den..been a lil too busy. hehe.

    ReplyDelete